Sponsor

Search

Monday, November 30, 2009

Sad Love Messages


Sad Love Messages
The only way a cruch could end, is to be crushed by your crush.
You hurt me so bad, You even made me cryAll I ever wanted was for you to love meFor you to give me a try
No guy is worth your tears & when you find one that is, he won't make you cry.
If I write you a song, will you listen?If I make you dinner, will you eat it?If I give you my heart, will you take it?If you break my heart, will you fix it?
I cry for the times that you were almost mine.I cry for the memories I've left behind.I cry for the pain, the lost, the old, the new.I cry for the times I thought I had you.
Should I smile because we're friends or cry because that's all we'll ever be?
Find your true love!
It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
Sometimes I wish I was a little kid again... Skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts!
You never know what you have until you lose it.
My heart was taken by you, broken by you, and now it is in pieces because of you.
If you love me like you told me, please be careful with my heart; you can take it; just don't break it or my world will fall apart.
Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment